Caring for your new beauties
Our jewellery pieces are made from polymer clay. This medium is generally very strong, but it needs your help to stay in its best condition possible! Follow these guidelines to keep your accessories looking new;
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Polymer clay can scuff and scratch, especially lighter colours. Wearing dark, unwashed colours can cause the colours to fade.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe your pieces between wears. A gentle pass with a baby wipe will also work.
- Please be gentle with your new pieces. Avoid bending or dropping your pieces.
- Do not swim or shower while wearing your accessories in order to preserve the colours.
- Over time, pieces that are well worn will reflect this, even with the best care possible.